CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Changes and Old Friends

First off hello! And welcome to my blog!! Notice below this post there's an application, please please send it in if you're interested! =D

Now, As some of you may know, we no longer have a coordinator, so I'm kind of just trying to get the Princess, Junior Miss, and I involved in local events and parades before the end of our reign! If you live in the area and have run any pageants, or functions, please call the fair and apply!!

I'm very happy, that Howard Faulkner of Faulkner's Market has decided to get back into being involved with the fair! He was so kind as to invite me to his store yesterday, to pass out free beenie babies and chips to kids and customers! I had a BLAST!
I met some great people, such as:
-Shaun (and his "twin" brother) from the Scoville Food Institute; they have the BEST hotsauce ever, it's like set up on a periodic table according to hotness! I can honestly say when they say some of their sauces are hot they are NOT lying! Think you can handle it? http://www.thescienceofheat.com/
-All the COOL CATS from WOLF radio 93.9, a totally kick butt country station.
Guy Sheldon, Kyle, and the guy with the toe. They were nice, and I was happy to get to spend a few hours with them. Check them out along with contests and more at their website:
http://www.939thewolf.com/
-I also met more family, I have a looad over in Wattsburg! I tell youu what! LOL

I also had the oportunity to go to talk to close to 60 girls at the big sleepover held at the High School for in coming middle-school girls! It was a lot of fun, and some of them we interested in going out for Junior Miss, so we'll see what happens!

On Memorial Day, keep a look out for The Erie County Fair Princess, Junior Miss, and ME in the Parade in Wattsburg starting at the NW savings bank!!! It starts at 10am so be there or be square!! =D


<3
Desiree
Erie Co Fair Queen 2008



0 comments: