CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time To Organize!

Hello Everyone!
We need some updates don't you think!?

  • I learned that being on the fair board isn't all fun and games, and you don't always agree on everything, so it's good to be patient, learn to compromise, and really know how to work with people to be a part of it, and I'm happy I went to a meeting about not just the pageant, but mostly about just fair stuff to see what really goes on! I feel more involved with the fair now and I was excited to be able to put in my opinions and things to help put our fair on for its 125th year!!


How about some ideas for 2009?
Well, here they are ladies && gents!
Let Me know what you think!!!
  • Benefit for the fair at the fire hall. Talent Show Type of Deal && Dinner fund raises the fair!
  • Maybe adding in a little interview into the pageant, for preparedness reasons
  • Getting out there, and promoting the fair queen pageant, by talking about it at local schools
  • Getting an Emcee (Hopefully T.A **crosses fingers**)
  • Figuring out Parades and what ones we're doing to finish out the year


Thanks Again!
Hugs & Good Tidings,
Desiree <3

2 comments:

Erica Erwin said...

Hi Desiree,

My name is Erica Erwin, and I'm a reporter at the Erie Times-News. I'm trying to get in touch with you for a story I'm hoping to write ... can you give me a call at 870-1846?

Thank you,

Erica

Adam L. said...

All I can say is THANK YOU for having Hana Montana songs in your blogspot. Haha